Cedardale Haverhill Summer Facility now open - click for details
Cedardale Andover now open - click for details
Cedardale recently experienced a massive fire causing the club to close until further notice. We will rebuild - please come see us then! (March, 2017)
What started in 1971 with 4 indoor tennis courts, a small fitness center and a vision has turned into what you have at Cedardale today: the largest multipurpose, family-focused, health and recreation facility in New England.
Cedardale grew and evolved with each decade. The 70's saw the growth of racquet sports with additional tennis and racquetball courts being added. With these sports came the need for social areas and outdoor pools. The 80's brought 'aerobics' and the need for studio space. Strength training, Lifecycles and Stairmasters were all the rage as we expanded our Fitness Center to two levels. Additional lockerroom space, gyms and kids' center were all added as more people found out how good it felt to move their bodies. Throughout the 90's and to this day Cedardale continues to change to meet the needs of our Members. We continually seek out the latest technology, newest programs and better ways to enhance the Member experience.
Our Facility Currently Includes
- 3 Group Exercise Studios
- Multi-Level, State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- MYZONE Physical Activity Monitoring System - 4 stations!
- 3 Full Size Basketball Courts/Volleyball Courts/Pickleball Courts
- 6 Racquetball Courts
- 10 Indoor Tennis Courts
- Indoor Lap Pool & Hot Tub
- Indoor Track (1/10 of a mile)
- Outdoor Recreation Complex - pools, tennis courts, sprayground, playground, & family pavilion
- Steam Room and Saunas
- Courtside Lounge
- Kids' Corner Child Care
- On-Site Rehabilitation Office - NRH
- Pro Shop