A wellness program unlike any other! This is not a quick diet fix or workout plan. It is a comprehensive wellness program designed to provide an education on how to manage your weight properly and prevent chronic disease. You will learn the fundamental aspects of nutrition, exercise, weight loss, behavior change, and stress management. Additionally you will be educated on fitness principles and learn how to incorporate cardiovascular, strength and core/flexibility training into your daily routine.
Typical results based on 1200 participants
- Average weight loss between 5 - 20 lbs
- Average waist size reduction 2 inches
- Drop in blood pressure & cholesterol
- With improvements in other metrics such as heart rate, strength, flexibility, & percent body fat, improved sleeping habits, and decreased stress levels.
- Two comprehensive wellness assessments - blood work, body composition, medical history, lifestyle, fitness measures and more at the beginning and end of the program
- Two individual nutrition counseling sessions with a Registered Dietitian
- Weekly 2-hour group session: 1 hour discussion/lecture on the following topics: nutrition, stress management, dining out, understanding food labels, behavior modification and 1 hour of exercise that will cover: proper use of equipment, basic strength training, group exercise classes, and more
- MYZONE Heart Rate Monitor
- Nutrition and Exercise tracking and evaluation
- Group camaraderie and support
- Constant Access to Wellness Coach/Registered Dietitian
- Commit to Get Fit Workbook
- Wednesday, May 17th, 7 - 9 pm
- Wednesday, May 10th, 7:00 pm
Classes to be held at Cedardale Andover, 307 Lowell Street, Andover, MA 01810.
To register for our next Commit to Get Fit program or information session please contact our Nutrition Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (978) 373-1596 ext 138. We can't wait to get you started! Click for testimonials from Cedardale Members who completed have completed the program »